Proposal
(Film Noir)
In this film noir project I am going recreate an image within
the film noir genre to do this I will have to use a Lumix camera from college
so that I can take images of my props and images of the surrounding area such
as the front of the building and the many hallways within the building. I will
have 5 shots that are tilted, 5 portrait, and 10 landscape. These will be my
test shots for my two final images. After I have taken these images I will
compile all of the images into two contact sheets then I will chose which one I
will use. The image that I am probably going to inmate would be the poster for
the ‘Third Son’ because I would not need all three lights for it. The risks to
this project would be as followed; we would need permission for taking images
in case we were on private property or else we would get ether thrown out or a
law suit, another risk would be theft because once we go into town we would be
on our own and we would be susceptible to theft. Then the next risk would
people in general because if you say a certain word you could set them off and
finally would be accidents because of the tripod since its legs stick out a far
so it can be classed as a tripping hazard.
For my first image I will have some one model for me so that I
can recreate the ‘third son’ poster I will produce this through a combination
of Photoshop and lights. My Secondary image would be of an alcoholic person or
a fight between two people. My third picture would be of a man reading a newspaper
and finally a mixture of glass and alcohol bottles.
No comments:
Post a Comment