Thursday, 5 November 2015

Eight Images

Image 1
What I Liked about it:  I liked it because it was made of basic items that can be found around the house such as the Jack Daniels, the glass, ash tray, cigarette and the fedora. The gun can just be a plastic look alike.

 How am I going to recreate it? I am going to recreate this by setting up a black screen less background then I am going to set the glass and bottle next to each other. Then I’m going to add different Item around them. Also I will have a key light in front of the objects so it can all be lighted without any shadows that are casted on the other objects.



Image 2
What I liked about it: I liked the isolation that is within the image and I can use it for the background for my final image and I can find a place where I can take an image just like this.
How am I going to recreate this image? By going out early in morning and heading to a main road and taking an image of the road lights. Since there is a lot of condensation in the morning so I could get the same effect as this image.

Image 3 -
What I like about it: I liked how the shadows emit off the stair case that leaves an empty area where a window could go.
How can I recreate it? I can recreate this by taking an image of any stair case then edit it in Photoshop. I will have two different key lights, one for the stairs to project the hard shadow and the other on the actor to try and project a soft shadow

Image 4 –
What I like about:  Its only one subject of interest in this image so that I can have more focus on the light and not on if there will be any distraction for the other models etc. 
How can I recreate it? I can recreate this image by borrowing a fedora from a friend and have my key light on the left side of his face and an eye light on the models face since the flame will be the filament light since it’s close to the face.  

Image 5-
Link:http://api.ning.com/files/LAS*pniJklqfT68saEzkxTf2u7AWNtH*mVAVPXuIH0hrqRKqkwt4jLWpBkeCU524y1yO2dZQ3L5Vpb*-lDTQYYKgfHQop0Yy/BurnTime_bw2_MG_6163.jpg
What I like about it: I liked the positioning of the model with its surrounding and his face covered in smoke
How can I recreate it? I would need a smoke machine for the smoke and an actor with a suit and tie. i would also need a key light and a hair light

No comments:

Post a Comment